Here are some ideas on how to use your textile spray:
- To get rid of the smell in your shoes. Spray a few times on the insole of the shoe and let it air dry.
- On home textiles, such as sheets, duvets, blankets, curtains, cushions, sofas, etc. by spraying the textile air freshener on them.
- Try it on jackets and coats when you come home.
- Use it as a deodorising solution on your pet’s bedding.
- You can also apply it on your clothes when ironing, the result is incredible.
Plus, it comes in recyclable packaging. Sleep well and take care of the planet – what more could you ask for?
Spray on the desired fabric at a distance of 30 cm. Avoid overspraying to prevent any stains from appearing. You can also spray the room until the desired scent is achieved. Do not apply directly to people or pets. Use it in well ventilated spaces.
We recommend doing a test in an inconspicuous corner of the textile when you want to use it on more delicate surfaces, such as silk, plastic or painted surfaces, leather, furs and garments that can be stained simply with water.
National shipping: 4 to 5 working days
International shipping: 7 to 8 working days
You can consult the shipping and return conditions in our terms and conditions of sale.